Here Are the 9 Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos You Wish Didn’t Exist
I’m so tired of seeing the Planned Parenthood videos. I don’t want to watch them. I wish they didn’t exist. I wish we lived in a world where people did not think it was acceptable to harvest body parts and organs of murdered children for research.
But they do exist.
And I do watch.
I watch to remind myself that this evil exists and needs to be stopped. I watch to remind myself that this issue is a major factor in who I vote for; you can bet I won’t vote for any person on any level if they don’t have a strong pro-life history. I watch because I agree with Fr. Frank Pavone, who has said on more than one occasion that “American won’t reject abortion until America sees abortion.”
We’ve been given a glimpse inside the world of the largest abortion merchant; a place where money and killing are the priorities. It’s a very dark place where people can laugh and eat lunch while they talk about dismembering babies and mailing heads to laboratories. Such discussions should evoke shock and horror in people. And yet somehow people still manage to defend Planned Parenthood and their barbarity. So until the time when they are defunded and begin closing doors and abortion is ended…
I’ll keep watching.
You can see the latest video in this undercover series exposing Planned Parenthood below. Also you will links to the first 8 videos. I say share them. Share them with as many people as you can until there is enough of an outcry that Congress takes decisive action. If we aren’t willing to protect and defend the most vulnerable people on our planet, no one is safe.
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- In the ninth video: The ninth video in the Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal focuses on Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc. (ABR), the small and secretive company similar to StemExpress that has harvested and sold fetal body parts at Planned Parenthood clinics longer than any other entity.